Thank you to all of our presenters and participants!
Links to presentations and posters from the 5/17/17 event are now available here.
Faculty Lightning Talks By:
- Harry Helling, Executive Director, Birch Aquarium at Scripps Institution of Oceanography
- Tom Levy, Director, Center for Cyber-Archaeology & Sustainability
- Linda McEvoy, Associate Professor, Depts. of Radiology & Family Medicine & Public Health
- Martin Ralph, Director, Center for Western Weather & Water Extremes
Digital Technology Services Poster Presentations By:
- Triton Shared Compute Cluster (TSCC) / Comet
- Research Data Curation Program
- SDSC Services
- SDSC Data Center Colocation Services
- Research Administrative Applications/eRAP
- UCSD Library Data Services
- Center for Humanities/Digital Humanities
- SIO Data Center
Research IT Services brings you:
- IT advisory services
- System integration for your demos/proofs of concept
- Research administration applications
For general information about Research IT Services, email email@example.com.
Spotlight on Research
Research IT Services congratulates Dean Cristina Della Coletta and the Division of Arts and Humanities,
in partnership with the San Diego Community College District (SDCCD), on receiving a $2.59 million grant award from the Andrew W. Mellon Foundation. This award is the largest the division has received in promoting the humanities.
Dean Cristina Della Coletta. Photo by Farshid Bazmandegan
PATH: Preparing Accomplished Transfers to the Humanities was created to address the declining number of students graduating with humanities degrees. The program prepares selected humanities students from Mesa, City, and Miramar Colleges to successfully transfer to UC San Diego and realize their dreams of graduating from a 4-year institution, as well as preparing them for stimulating careers. Research IT Services looks forward to supporting efforts within the Digital Humanities framework and in the new Institute for Arts and Humanities through cyberinfrastructure resource advising and facilitation.