The suite of data curation tools and services made available through the Library and the Research Data Curation Program includes, among other things:
- Assistance creating a Data Management Plan (required by many grant proposals)
- Deposit of datasets into a curated, open repository – the UC San Diego Library Digital Collections – to disseminate your research and increase its impact
- Consultation on proper metadata tagging and preparing data to be shared
- Services for obtaining permanent identifiers for data
- Long-term, secure preservation of archival data
Visit their website to learn more about data management, sharing and discovery, digital preservation, and the UC San Diego Library Digital Collections, or contact email@example.com for additional information.